But just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also excel in this grace of giving. – 2 Corinthians 8:7
Midtown Community Church provides five giving methods:
1. Give Online. You can set up a recurring or one-time donation using our secure online platform. This is a great way to remain consistent in your giving and keep track of your giving throughout the year. Its simple:
Click HERE to start a new account and begin giving online!
Click HERE if you have already set up an account and want to give or manage your account.
2. Give During Worship. Each week as part of worship we take up tithes and offerings; Feel free to place your tithe in the basket during that time.
3. Give Through The Mail. Mail your tithe to: Midtown Community Church, PO Box 51674, Durham, NC 27717. Please note that this is different from the main Midtown P.O. Box.
4. Give Using Your Bank’s Bill Pay Feature: Most financial institutions have a way to set up a recurring “Bill Pay” that automatically sends a check at the same time each month. You can usually set it up through your bank’s web site. This should be sent to Midtown Community Church PO Box 51674, Durham, NC 27717. Please note that this is different from the main Midtown P.O. Box. If asked to give contact information about a payee, please use Paula Hodges at 919.489.1011.
5. Give With An Automatic Bank Draft: To set up an automatic draft, please print and fill out the following form: Click here to download the form – Attach a VOIDED check (write VOID on both sides). Either place the form and voided check in the church offering plate on Sunday or mail them to: Midtown Community Church, PO Box 51674, Durham, NC 27717. Please note that this is different from the main Midtown P.O. Box.