MCC will host an outdoor worship service on the steps of the Ridge Road Baptist Church chapel as a way for us to gather together as a church in-person while socially distanced. This will be a 30-45 minute service with a five-to-10 minute homily (this homily will be unrelated to our new sermon series on Daniel). If you plan to attend, the Session asks that you adhere to the following basic guidelines, all of which are based on those set out by Gov. Cooper:
- Sanitize your hands before and after the event using your own sanitizer.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair or blanket).
- Maintain social distancing of approximately 6 feet.
- Wear masks only if you feel that social distancing is impractical.
- Church bathrooms will only be available for emergencies.
- If you have had any symptoms of sickness in past week, we encourage you stay home.
- If you are immune-compromised, at-risk, or otherwise uncomfortable in this setting, we encourage you to exercise extra caution and know that you can join us for our online worship service on that Sunday at our normal 9:15am time.
- Kids are welcome to attend, but you can certainly leave your kids at home if you prefer.
If you plan to attend, please let Pastor Lindsey know (along with the number in your party) so that MCC can plan accordingly: email@example.com.